Apply for Heat Pump Loan - Print
Applying for a heat pump loan from SVEC is quick, easy and affordable!
You can apply for a heat pump loan quickly and easily by submitting an application online.
This application can be mailed to SVEC, Attn. Heat Pump Program Administrator, P.O. Box 31, South Pittsburg, TN 37380 or dropped off at your local SVEC office or faxed to (423) 837-5074. We do not advise emailing the application.
- Applicant(s) understand(s) that Applicant(s) must provide and maintain satisfactory security arrangements for the heat pump program financing which may make it more difficult to obtain other types of mortgage financing for the home.
- Applicant(s) must reveal any outstanding balances for any prior heat pump financing. Loan request reflects the maximum amount allowed reduced by any outstanding amount for existing loans (administered by Sequachee Valley Electric Cooperative).
- Upon receipt of this application, an SVEC representative will contact Applicant(s) to verify and obtain additional information.
- Applicant’s agree to pay a non-refundable $25.00 application fee prior to the application being reviewed by SVEC.
- By submitting an application, SVEC is authorized to check Applicant(s) credit and employment history in order to answer questions about Applicant(s) credit experience. Applicant(s) understand(s) that providing a social security number is not required to be considered for program financing, but will assist in making an informed judgment concerning Applicant(s) application and is needed to expedite consideration of the application.
- Applicant(s) will answer each question as correct and to the best of Applicant(s) knowledge.
- Applicant(s) understand that SVEC will retain this application whether or not it is approved.