Journeyman Lineman or High-Step Apprentice Lineman
Sequachee Valley Electric Cooperative is accepting applications for the position of Journeyman Lineman or High Step Apprentice Lineman for the Bledsoe County District. Deadline for applications to be received: Friday, August 24, 2018 by 4:00. p.m. CDT.
• High School diploma/Equivalent
• Must have completed over half of formal Apprenticeship Training Course for Lineman
• A thorough knowledge of hot line preventive maintenance work with rubber gloves and hot line tools
• Knowledge of all line materials, assemblies, equipment and apparatus, and complete knowledge of RUS specifications
• Valid CDL (commercial driver’s license)
• The successful candidate must be willing to live in the area of the Bledsoe County Service Center and be able to drive to the office in any weather conditions
Applications can be picked up at any SVEC office between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. CDT or download both parts of the application below.
Applications can be submitted to any SVEC office or mailed to P.O. Box 31, South Pittsburg, TN 37380; or emailed to email@example.com. Please mark “Attention: SVEC (Personnel Department)" on the application.
For more information on qualifications and job duties call Danny Kirkendoll at 423-837-5042
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.