One position is open for a Journeyman Lineman or High Step Apprentice Lineman for the Marion County District.
Deadline for applications to be received: 4:00. p.m. CST, Monday, January 25, 2021.
Applications can be picked up at any SVEC office between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. CST or apply below. Applications can be submitted to any SVEC office or mailed to P.O. Box 31, South Pittsburg, TN 37380 marked, “Attention: SVEC (Personnel Dept.).” **All SVEC lobbies are currently closed, but drive-thru windows are open during regular business hours.**
• High School diploma/Equivalent
• Must have completed over half of formal Apprenticeship Training Course for Lineman
• A thorough knowledge of hot line preventive maintenance work with rubber gloves and hot
• Knowledge of all line materials, assemblies, equipment and apparatus, and complete knowledge
of RUS specifications
• Valid CDL commercial driver’s license
• The successful candidate must be willing to live in the area of the Marion County Service Center
and able to drive to the office in any weather conditions
For more information on qualifications and job duties call Danny Kirkendoll at 423-837-5042
SVEC is an equal opportunity employer