SVEC members, as your electric cooperative, we are stewards of critical infrastructure. Our number one priority is the safety, health and well-being of our members, employees and the greater community.
In response to the growing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our area, we must temporarily change the way we function to help slow the spread of the virus:
- Starting Tuesday, December 22, all SVEC, SVEConnect and SV Propane lobbies will be closed until further notice. Drive-thru windows will remain open during regular business hours.
- Our call centers will continue to answer calls 24/7 and our website, SVEC app for iPhone and Android and drop-boxes at drive-thru windows are available 24/7.
- The Whitwell office remains CLOSED until further notice.
- We will continue to respond to outages 24/7.
- We are a 24/7/365 organization providing critical services. We have a detailed Emergency Response Plan in place to ensure readiness of business-critical functions for our service area.
We offer a number of convenient ways to contact us, access your account and to pay your bill that do not require face-to-face contact.
- For account information, to apply for service and to make a payment, members can use the SVEC website at www.svalleyec.com or call any one of our local offices or the 24/7 line.
- The SVEC mobile app for iPhone and Android is a fast, easy way to access electric accounts, make a payment or report an outage.
- Consider enrolling in Autopay so your bill will be automatically deducted from your checking/savings/credit account on the due date: no need to make any trips to the office. Sign-up now for a $10 bill credit. Go to svalleyec.com/autopay
- Unfortunately, in times like these, scammers are targeting our customers. SVEC will never:
- Call and threaten disconnection
- Demand immediate payment with a prepaid card
- Show up at your home and request access indoors
- Ask for sensitive data through email or phone
This is a fast-moving situation, and we recognize that many individuals and families have been impacted deeply by these events. As the situation evolves, we are committed to being responsive to the needs of our members, employees and communities.
We’re here to help. If you have questions about your electric, broadband or propane service, please call your local SVEC office or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
South Pittsburg: 423-837-8605
Tracy City: 931-592-2511
24/7 outage line: 888-421-7832